Grindstone has grown startups in South Africa over the last decade, and continues to select the top startups, and enable their growth and access to Knowledge, Networks, Funding and Markets.
They will source ten of the best female-founded South African businesses for this call, and the startups will experience Grindstone’s growth engineering programme, designed to make them more investible, scalable, and exit-ready.
The evaluation criteria for the application are:
– Innovative technology or tech-enabled Companies
– South African registered companies with 100% Female-led and/or owned business [where the owner/s have South African Citizenship]
– A transformative racial agenda is being pursued on this application, but all racial groups who fit the criteria are encouraged to apply
– At least one founder committed full-time in operational aspects of the company
– Company must be beyond the concept/ideation stage
– Owner/s must be 35 and under, inclusive up until 30 March 2023
– The company must demonstrate it has been operational for at least 12 months with growth potential, with at least one active client post-revenue
– Demonstrate commitment to a full-term programme
- This event has passed.
Start TimeNovember 15 @ 8:00 am
End TimeNovember 15 @ 5:00 pm