The Singapore Tourism Accelerator is a highly-selective, equity-free programme for the world’s most promising tech startups and scaleups powering the travel and tourism industry. Startups selected for the accelerator will gain access to market with major industry players like Gardens by the Bay, Pontiac Land Group, Singapore Cruise Center, The Ascott and many more. We are actively recruiting solution providers for 18 challenge statements across a range of verticals and a full list of challenge statements can be found here.
Key Dates & Details
- Application period: 15 November 2021 – 12 December 2021 (6PM SGT) (APPLY HERE)
- Successful applicants will be invited to a digital clarification session with the industry partners on Tuesday 4th January 2022 to help them prepare for an in-depth interview between 5th and 7th January 2022.
- Programme dates: January 2022 – June 2022
- Up to 12 startups will be selected for the programme which will comprise of 2 bootcamps (of 3 and 5 days respectively), and a 12-15 week pilot with a specific industry partner
- Eligible overseas Startups will receive a stipend of SGD 2000 (~USD 1500) to assist with temporary relocation to Singapore
- Startups will have unrivalled access to some of the leading organisations in Singapore’s tourism sector and will receive funding support of up to 70% of qualifying costs, to a maximum SGD25,000 (~US $18000) to conduct a pilot project
- More information on the official website: https://go.gov.sg/
- This event has passed.
Start TimeDecember 12 @ 8:00 am
End TimeDecember 12 @ 5:00 pm