Deadline Application: ENGIE Factory Asia Pacific
ENGIE Factory are on the lookout for talented founders who want to build ventures that accelerate the transition to zero-carbon. Benefit from ENGIE Factory’s proven venture build methodology, deep domain knowledge and network. If you successfully complete our program, ENGIE Factory will provide seed funding for your venture and commit to working with you to make your venture a success.
How we build startups
- Our venture builder seeks founders or individuals with or without an existing idea or startup. No background in energy, technology or entrepreneurship required
- We build startups together with selected founders, starting from ideation to product-market fit and international growth
- Selected founders will pick a problem that matches their motivation and skills
- They can bring on a co-founder, or select a co-founder from the program (optional)
- During the venture validation period of 3-4 months, founders will conduct customer interviews to deeply understand customer journey, target segment and market opportunity for solving the problem
- Founders will be mentored by our representatives with domain expertise, and have access to ENGIE business units and our client network across 70 countries
- Founders will receive a competitive stipend for their contribution. If a market opportunity is identified, an operating plan including the required starting capital will be prepared.
- Once the operating plan and equity allocation (we take minority equity stake) is mutually agreed between selected founders and us, we will provide the starting capital to incorporate the new startup.
- During this phase of up to 12 months, the startup will test minimally-viable products with initial customers, iterate products and achieve product-market fit. The startup will operate autonomously and continue to receive access to the ENGIE network.
- At the end of Phase 3, the startup will be considered for further funding from us.
Benefits for Entrepreneurs
- Selected founder will conduct venture validation while receiving a competitive stipend for up to 3 months.
- If a startup is launched, selected founders will receive starting capital, draw a competitive founder salary and keep majority of equity in the startup
Access to Customers
- Entrepreneurs will access ENGIE business units and our client network across 70 countries as initial customers for sales and feedback
- We share our operational experience and industry access in energy, infrastructure and smart city services with entrepreneurs.
- We seek individuals who are motivated to build a startup to solve challenges in sustainable energy, smart cities and mobility
- Individuals can apply without an existing idea or startup
- Selected founders will be based in Singapore and may travel to customer sites across Asia Pacific
- Before you apply, check out these posts on how our program works, what makes a great corporate venture founder and three reasons to build with a corporate venture builder
- This event has passed.
Start TimeDecember 11 @ 8:00 am
End TimeDecember 11 @ 5:00 pm