Empowering an ecosystem of entrepreneurs to reach the SDGs. Around the world, more and more startups are taking action to tackle the world’s most pressing social challenges and advance the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
By launching the Startup Advisor: SDG program, Google joins the effort to fast-track the progress by 2030.
What to expect:
- Online on-demand mentoring program.
- 1:1 advising and support from a combination of Google advisors and selected external advisors
- Assistance with technology, product, design, growth, funding, and leadership training
- 1:many inspirational talks, panel discussions, and workshops led by experts
- Membership in a collaborative, supportive community of social impact partners & investors
- Equity-free support
Deadline 15 November 2021