The Ignite NI Accelerator is a no-nonsense programme that helps seed-stage companies raise money and scale their business. The programme has been particularly successful in helping companies raise money and grow in the US.
IgniteNI is an operator-lead programme and curates a network of exceptional entrepreneurs that are involved in the programme. Including Eoghan McCabe (Intercom), David Singleton (Stripe), Brett Hurt (Baazar Voice), Susan O’Malley (IDEO), Claire Vo (Optimizely/Color).
Ignite NI has established a well-earned reputation with a range of investors. Over £15M has been raised in the last couple of years by alumni including Cloudsmith, Sidequest and Datch and a large proportion of that has been from US investors.
- £23,000 (uncapped CLN)
- £5,000 for overseas teams to relocate.
- 3-month programme with weekly workshops and mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs.
- Trips and investor lunches in San Francisco, Dublin, London.
- Office space in the Ormeau Baths — one of the UK’s top co-working spaces.
- Access to a global network of investors.
- A network of 500 founders that have raised $100M+.
- £250k of credits from programme partners such as DigitalOcean, AWS, Hubspot, Stripe, Intercom.
- U.K. Startup Visa Support + support for other U.K. visas (for successful applicants).
- Up to 5 graduates of the programme get to spend 3 months in San Francisco on the Landing Pad.
Book office hours to discuss the programme and answer any questions you have: https://calendly.com/igniteni-chris/accel2021-office-hours?month=2020-11
Applications close Sunday 17th January. Good luck!
Please get in contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Start TimeJanuary 17 @ 8:00 am
End TimeJanuary 17 @ 5:00 pm