At the occasion of the UITP Asia-Pacific Online Conference (22-23 October 2020), UITP is putting mobility start-ups in the spotlight at live pitch sessions and through recorded pitch presentations!
Start-ups working on an innovative concept of a mobility service, product or application that responds to the needs of the urban mobility sector post COVID-19 are encouraged to fill an application form and upload a pitch video before 8 October 2020.
Guidelines are available here.
What to Win?
- All selected start-ups will be entitled to register to UITP Asia-Pacific Online Conference for free!
- Best ideas will be invited to present live during the event in front of a jury of innovation experts!
- Other great concepts will be entitled to upload their recorded pitch video on the Conference’s digital platform.
- Jury will pick out the two best pitches among the live presenters. Winners will:
- be announced at the Conference’s closing;
- be automatically selected to join UITP/Y4PT Mobility Start-up Challenge at the mentoring phase in October/November 2020 to prepare for pitching sessions held at IT-Trans (December 2020). More information about this Challenge is available here; and
- be interviewed by UITP for an in-depth discussion. Interviews will be published on UITP website and social media in November 2020.
Questions can be addressed to email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Start TimeOctober 8 @ 8:00 am
End TimeOctober 8 @ 5:00 pm