Deadline: Bayer International Start-up Call
Win a chance to co-create with Bayer!
- Dedicated point of contact at Bayer (direct response for collaboration, integration into Bayer Open Innovation Platform)
- Access to Bayer expert support, testing infrastructure, and Bayer ecosystem
- Opportunity to be incubated at one of Bayer’s Life Hubs
- 2-day pass to the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit to meet a dedicated team from Bayer
Why a startup call?
To face some of the world’s biggest challenges, industries call for innovative solutions that deep tech has the potential to offer. With an ever-growing population and increasing pressure on our ecosystems, Bayer’s mission, as the industry leader, is to:
- Deliver world-class innovation
- Pioneer digital transformation
- Set new standards in sustainability
We are launching this call to empower deep tech startups, and turn collaborations into new businesses to help farmers, consumers and the planet thrive together.
What are we looking for? Solutions in:
- Digital/Phenotyping: How to identify crop pests or diseases early to avoid loss of yield? How to phenotype plants pests or diseases more quickly and accurately?
- Sustainability: How to reduce greenhouse gases and environmental impact in agriculture?
In Silico Toxicology: How to perform a reliable, relevant and accurate product safety assessment for humans without the use of animals?
- This event has passed.
Start TimeSeptember 9 @ 12:00 am
End TimeSeptember 9 @ 11:59 pm