Next Chapter Raise is excited to invite Victor Lang of gini, a financial software helping entrepreneurs and the teams that support them create financial models from their accounting data in minutes.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Victor Lang, repeat entrepreneur and co-founder of gini, as he shares a new approach to financial management that can help Next Chapter Raise entrepreneurs take control of their business growth. This event will introduce you to the processes and tools you need to get your financial numbers to speak for themselves in your next capital raise.
Victor has already successfully shared this approach to the 500 Startups community and the feedback was phenomenal, so don’t miss this opportunity to hear from Victor in person.
What you’ll get from this event:
- You’ll learn how high-growth, profitable startups manage their finances differently
- You’ll get a straightforward process for gaining control of your business’ finances
- You’ll understand the most critical aspects of preparing your finances for your next capital raise
- You’ll learn from 3 different case studies the pitfalls to avoid when driving growth
- You’ll get a discount to try gini’s new financial planning and fundraising tool for 3-months
- This event has passed.
Start TimeApril 27 @ 4:00 pm
End TimeApril 27 @ 5:00 pm