Knowing your numbers is vital when it comes to fundraising, but it can also be one of the most daunting aspects of the journey.
In the one-hour package, Andrew Barclay demystifies the cash flow process and helps you understand, manage and present your numbers so that both you and your potential investors are confident in the story these numbers tell. Book him for a 3-hour package and take a deep dive into setting up your business with the right financial knowhow as a solid foundation for the future. (Coming soon)
Andrew helps entrepreneurs and SME’s to plan for their future and build upon their history. From cash flow planning, to design and implementation of accounting and compliance systems he has been assisting entities across Asia for the last 15 years. As well as ad hoc projects, Andrew acts as fractional CFO for a variety of companies. Andy trained with PwC in Europe and Hong Kong and left as a Senior Manager
While this coaching session can be taken as a standalone element, it perfectly supplements our many of our courses.
What’s included in the coaching sessions?
- Instruction in how to create a cashflow in excel
- Live review of your own cashflow
- Discussion on types of funding available and steps needed to obtain it
- Discussion on establishing business in Hong Kong or Singapore
- Discussion on business matters for Hong Kong or Singapore (ie employment requirements, Insurance needs, compliance etc)
- Review of business plan/strategy document (Coaching bundle only – coming soon)
- Collaborative development of “light” plan document (Coaching bundle only – coming soon)
covering (for example)
- Short, medium and long term goals for the business and yourself
- Identification of time drains and potential cures
- Products (or services) to sell now and in the future (including approx. timing or phasing)
- Resourcing; people/physical current/midterm/long term
- Pricing of products (conceptual or actual)
- Objectives/Milestones/timings for the above
Who is this for?
Yes, if you are a business owner or thinking about setting up a business
Yes, If you are unsure how to read, understand or manage your cashflow
Yes, if you need to create projections
Yes, if you are writing a business plan
Yes, if you want to talk about your numbers with confidence
Andrew Barclay will coach you in finance and accounting skills. He will not make any investor introductions, nor be involved in or a representative of your business in any way.
Make sure to schedule your sessions within six months from your date of purchase; otherwise, it will expire. Click the link in your confirmation email to schedule your session.
There are no reviews yet.