Bring laser-like focus, confidence in your business and great time management to your investor search!
Finding the right investor can’t be just a case of ‘asking anyone’. In this course, we will give you all the tools and tips you need to find the RIGHT investor for YOU and your business. We help you set funding parameters, give you resources where and how to find suitable investors, how to make first contact with them, how to manage and nurture the investor relationship and how to prepare for a meeting. It’s all about helping you put on your ‘investor hat’!
What we will cover in informative videos and supporting materials:
- Using your Funding Parameters to identify the right investor
- Where to find the right investor
- Investor Relationship Management & First Contact
- Preparing for an investor meeting
What will you get by the end of this course? (Hint a lot!)
- Know your funding parameters for the right investor ;
- Know how to research for investors ;
- Know where to look for connections to investors;
- Develop your own Investor Relationship Management tool;
- Feel prepared to enter an investor meeting.
Learn from the best!
We have brought together experts in their fields to share their knowledge and give you the opportunity to grow your business faster.
How much time will the course take?
This whole course takes about 4 hours, although the actual finding of and consequently the nurturing the relationship with an investor will take as long as it needs. But in these four hours of the course, you will be able to get fully set up and start to do your research and accumulate contacts.
So many great materials included:
- 5 videos
- 2 Workbooks
- Reference lists and resources
- Curated podcasts and articles
Is this course for you?
Yes, if you are ready to fundraise
Yes, if you have a cohesive business plan and pitch deck ready
Yes, if you have compelling pitch deck ready or close to it.
Yes, have a viable MVP and strong conviction that your business is ready for your investment!